logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 26 January 2014 10:20:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Isabel
Do What You Do
Release
Joel Kefali
4:36
Studio60 Records

~ Music Video Background ~

'DWYD' is the first single to be released off of Isabel's debut EP, 'Release'. The video takes place in San Pedro, Los Angeles, California at the Rosslyn Hotel. The two main characters of the video, Erin 'Daisy' Saro, and Jack Fortune, are played by Isabel Merjos and American actor Shiloh Fernandez. The video follows the young 'Daisy' as she follows her fiance, Jack, throughout different cities as a prostitute. Jack is the one who essentially controls her and lends her out to other men in order for pay or to pay off debts he's racked up. Although she lives the seedy life, 'Daisy' does not enjoy it and you see her go through mixed emotions. The video also transitions between black and white and full color.

"Daisy is an interesting character. She's loveable and gentle yet naive and strong willed. She is in love with Jack, so much that she's basically doing anything for him, even selling her body. She's probably got a different meaning of love enclosed in her. She's living this life of moving from place to place and the whole time she really wants to get away from it but can't find the strength to just yet. What makes her so interesting is that she manages to find joy in the simplest of things and that keeps her going. She's the one that truly enjoys every day of her life because she feels this is all she'll ever become. At the end, you finally see her just crack and break to pieces."

The video was shot in one week with a casting call that hired Shiloh Fernandez as her counterpart. "Shiloh is such a sweetheart, even if his character is totally a douche (Laughs)"

"Jack basically has all the power in the relationship. He's controlling but also gentle at times and that's what seemingly keeps her around. She has faith in him and he has faith in her. He's afraid that if she reaches her full potential in life, she'll realize he's no good and leave so he keeps bringing her down to his level and it works. It was great working with Izzy. She's very professional but also fun and makes light of situations. She's really crazy (Chuckles) but a complete sweetheart. She's also a wonderful actress as well." - Shiloh Fernandez

====

UserPostedImage

The video fades from black with Izzy staring out of a window. She appears to have short black hair and wearing a sweater. She has a look of anxiousness and possibly anguish in her eyes. All the meanwhile, the credits appear showing 'Isabel Merjos' then 'Shiloh Fernandez' followed by 'Do What You Do' in bold, capital letters. The music stops for a second as the camera is showing Izzy from behind. The male, Shiloh, walks behind her, slowly caressing her body as she turns to look at him. She smiles softly and then the two kiss. Izzy pulls away and speaks. "I want to leave. All of this. I don't want to do this anymore." He stares at her for a few seconds, almost as if he were analyzing her. He then shakes his head. "This is our life. Forever." He walks away from her, leaving her in a gaze. The music reopens the scene as she is now seen on the bed with the same sweater. She sprawls out onto it as she sings, Her eyes showing sadness in them. She is portrayed as a young, prostitute who goes by the name 'Daisy' but her real name is Erin Saro. The man is her lover, on again off again fiance by the name of Jack. He's essentially her controller. Whenever he needs something done, he sends 'Daisy' to do it. Over the past few years, he's often abused her, emotionally and mentally, but never physically. He's not that type of man. They move from hotel to hotel in order to have a place to lay their heads. Their origins are unknown and they never really converse about their history or past. As 'Daisy' is in bed, she sees Jack standing by the window. He pulls out a cigarette and then lights it with his silver lighter, the words, 'Daisy' imprinted on it.

UserPostedImage

"We're not like how we used to be
You're standing in my wounds so deep
I lit the match to start the fire
Now we're both confused if I'm the liar

I never questioned your words
I trusted everything you said
But when it got tough, didn't want no more then you fled"

UserPostedImage

The way she looks at Jack is with admiration and love but also a mixture of sadness and possibly scared. She's in love but this life is not what she wants anymore. Jack often lends her out to other men in order to get money or to pay off debts of his own. This has been going on for 2 years now, causing such friction between them but 'Daisy' has no other life and no where else to go. As she goes into the next part of the song, she is now seen walking in the hallways, prancing around as if she were putting on a show. 'Daisy' is now dressed in a long red skirt and black top that's tucked into it, her black heels slowly moving along the lines of the tile. She's a mysterious character but also a little naive. She believes one day that Jack will take her away from this and they will love better lives. She's constantly trying to communicate with him, letting him know how she feels but he almost ignores her, feeding her lies of a better life.

"Sticking to just what I know
It never got me far at all
I dreamt of bigger things for us
But landed on this lonely curse

Sticking to just what I know
It never got me far at all
I dreamt of bigger things for us
But landed on this lonely curse"

UserPostedImage

The scene now goes to her and Jack in bed together, he turns and looks at the camera as 'Daisy' looks at him. There's a certain sting to the look in her eyes, almost completely innocent. Her outfit, a sexy lace top with matching skirt while he is shirtless, makes them look almost like a normal couple. He looks over at her and pulls her down, they share a kiss and then another. He smiles against her lips which makes her do the same. We're then taken to a different scene, 'Daisy' now outside, roaming the streets. She has on a men's checkered jacket, possibly Jack's, and the camera is behind what appears to be a fence as she continues walking down the sidewalk. She puts her hand up and allows it to run against the fence while she walks. She's singing the next part of the song, the camera going back and forth between her and the city around her. There are families, homeless people, even elderly people she sees. She almost envies them and their freedom in life. She looks down at the pavement while she walks then back up again. The whole time, the motion is slow and it seems like a dream.

"We all will reap just what we sow
But there are things we couldn't know
You stare at me like I'm the enemy
But is it so crazy for me?

UserPostedImage

I never questioned your words
I trusted everything you said
But when it got tough, didn't want no more then you fled"

The beat builds up, 'Daisy' and Jack are reunited again. The two of them arguing while she is crying. She pushes him away but he grabs onto her, tightening his grip. He ends up making her back up into the wall behind them and he talks to her, in a low voice he says, "You are mine. Stop acting so childish!" She whimpers and closes her eyes, almost as if to wish him away but he remains. They stand there for a while before he kisses her cheek, almost as if to apologize. 'Daisy' just looks at him with sadness in her eyes again. Jack pulls away and goes to grab her yellow coat. He puts it on her and the two walk out of the room, she following him. He's on his way to take her to another man, another favor being pulled at her risk. They take the elevator and she looks away from him as he just stares at the closed doors. With a small sigh he says, "You know what to do. Don't take too long." She pretends not to hear him as the elevator 'dings' and she walks out first. She pulls up her sleeves, adjusting them on the coat as he slyly watches her walk out. At this point, she feels a certain numbness. The amount of times he's thrown her to the sharks, she feels nothing with anyone anymore, not even him. She feels anger, confusion and looks for a way out.

"I'm sick of people telling me
"Just be a good girl, you're way too sweet
You couldn't understand the world
Because you're just a sheltered girl"

UserPostedImage

I'm sick of people telling me
"Just be a good girl, you're way too sweet
You couldn't understand the world
Because you're just a sheltered girl"

UserPostedImage

The next day, 'Daisy' is on the side of the street, dressed in a white blazer, checkered bottoms that have been folded and expose her ankles and wearing some white dress shoes. On her arm, she's wearing a silver bracelet from Jack as a gift or incentive for her work. She hates the bracelet but she keeps wearing it since it's the only jewelry she owns. She rubs her head, letting her hair fall in her face as she laughs and then shakes her head. A few seconds later, she is seen on top of the hotel, a large sign in front of her that says 'Rosslyn Hotel', it's a large neon sign but since it's light out, it's not on. She's wearing a dress now, one that fits her very well. The camera is showing the back of her so you see her tattoo and short hair at her neck. For a minute, she almost contemplates jumping to end it all but she thinks how painful it would be. At last, she stretches her arms out, almost as if she were going to just fall down, but then she opens her eyes and takes a long sigh.

"I'm in denial (I'm in denial)
Stuck on repeat (Stuck on repeat)
But now it's time (But now it's time)
To think of me (To think of me)

Stuck on repeat (Stuck on repeat)
Thinking of you (Thinking of you)
I've been so cold for a long while (I'm in denial, I'm in denial)
I am!"

UserPostedImage

The scene is now on 'Daisy' as she is roaming the streets again with Jack in two behind her. He's almost mesmerized by her, staring as she walks and observes things. She is almost childlike in that she finds joy in simple things like the flower shop they pass and the little kids playing on the side of the street. She genuinely smiles at the sight of them and then turns to Jack, who is also smiling. For the first time, she thinks she sees some pleasure in him that was true. She walks to him, her arm around his and they continue to walk.

"If this is your wish come true (If this is your wish come true)
And if you've made up your own mind (And if you've made up your own mind)
Then I won't ever bother you (Then I won't ever bother you)
You go have fun and do what you do (You go have fun and do what you do)

If this is your wish come true (If this is your wish come true)
And if you've made up your own mind (And if you've made up your own mind)
Then I won't ever bother you (Then I won't ever bother you)
You go have fun and do what you do (You go have fun and do what you do)

Go have fun and do what you do
Go have fun and do what you do"

UserPostedImage

The last scene is her back in the hotel room, wearing nothing more than a short lace nightgown and a black and white coat. She's laying up against the wall of the hotel room. She almost looks flustered or tired. Her eyes show weariness and Jack is nowhere to be found. She continues singing the last line of the song, repeating it over and over again until the music fades out. The camera is still on 'Daisy' and all you can hear now are the outside noises, cars going by, kids shouting, faint music playing. She closes her eyes and silently starts to sob as tears run down her eyes. The camera goes black.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 26/01/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 26/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/01/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 26/01/2014(UTC), Walton on 26/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/01/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 27/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 26 January 2014 13:59:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

The audience cheers as the video for 'Do What You Do' finishes playing and Izzy is seated in a studio across from a young lady and a few fans surrounding them off the stage. She is dressed in a nice black and white outfit with a small cropped jacket and pants. On her face, she is sporting a nice little symbol in some face paint. She smiles and laughs at the reactions from the crowd.

Christina Garibaldi: Wow! That was an amazing video, give it up for Isabel everyone! (She pauses as the audience continues cheering) That was like a mini movie, very amazing to see.

Isabel: Thank you (Smiles).

Christina Garibaldi: I have to say, that video, in terms of mood and everything, is very different from your past videos. Did you purposefully want it to be like that or did it just happen?

Isabel: I wanted everything to be sort of different from what I'm used to and what my fans are used to. Change is nice, it helps to really get your point across sometimes.

Christina Garibaldi: Incredible work there and you looked gorgeous as well. Now in case everyone here missed it, you can watch Isabel's video for her single, 'Dow What You Do' on MTV.com or her personal VEVO channel. We are sitting down with the pop star as she gives her insight on her music and videos of her career. Now first, you completely took over MTV today, playing your favorite music videos from some artists like Britney Spears, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, and even Madonna. Did any of them influence you in the way you set up your videos?

Isabel: Yeah, they totally did. I watched them all when I was growing up and sort of used what they projected. I didn't want to copy but they did play a huge part on my videos, whether it's something simple as a costume or idea. I'm a huge fan of a lot of artists and I think videos should be essentially a way to show the song.

Christina Garibaldi: How was it playing a prostitute? I mean that sounds so far from what you have ever done!

Isabel: (Laughs) It was interesting. Luckily, I didn't really prostitute but I had to capture the essence of one. It was fun and it gave me this insight on to how people work. It's easy to forget that a lot of these things that we're talking about in our songs, they really do happen and there's millions of other worlds out there that we don't really know about but we think we do. Obviously, it wasn't just about prostitution but it was definitely an eye opening experience. My co star, Shiloh, he was very amazing in helping me. He's obviously had a lot more practice in acting but he was patient with me and he was sweet.

Christina Garibaldi: I was about to ask, how was it working with such a hot guy?

Isabel: (Laughs) It was great, of course! No but, he was really nice even if his character was not.

Christina Garibaldi: Tell us some more about the characters.

Isabel: Well I play 'Daisy' and she's just that girl out there with a dream but she fell in love and her dream is just so far away now. Her boyfriend, Jack, he is um, controlling and he loves her. But he doesn't want her to really reach her full potential because he's afraid of losing her. It's like they are perfect yet terrible for each other. They bring out the best and worse in each other but neither of them want to leave, until you get to the end in which finally, Daisy is alone.

Christina Garibaldi: What made you think of this concept?

Isabel: I wanted something different than I had done. In my head when I was recording the song, it was like a relationship type thing but I wanted to add a twist to it. The lyrics and the video compliment each other because she's saying, 'Oh things have changed, people don't think I can do this because I'm naive and young but it's time to think of myself so go do what you want to do'. I think we all reach that point where you're tired of asking for forgiveness and you want to move on so you just let the other person be

Christina Garibaldi: Well you look wonderful, the song is a hit with your fans and you're definitely growing as an artist and woman. Can we expect similar songs like this on your EP?

Isabel: Umm, yes. Each song is like an event that pretty much sums up my personal life, in a small nutshell. Like I said before, it's a very personal record for me and probably the most...I guess candid I've been with my fans about my life.

Christina Garibaldi: Was it hard to record?

Isabel: Some songs were but then it kind of got easier. I just did it and focused on the artistry rather than my set backs.

UserPostedImage

Christina Garibaldi: Moving on from the topic of music for a minute, let's talk fashion because I think we can all agree that you have had probably the best year in fashion. You've been seen in some stunning gowns and killer shoes, what's your inspiration?

Isabel: I feel like as I've gotten older I've changed my sense of fashion. (Laughs) I used to love wearing tons of layers with different colors, because my mom just let me and didn't try to control what I wore. But then I grew up and sort of experimented and found what I like, what I don't, what I'm comfortable in, all that. Thank you, I really love dressing up. (Laughs)

Christina Garibaldi: We can take a look at some of your key outfits on a red carpet. (Turns and shows the slideshow of Izzy's many outfits) This is from when you were younger and you just looked so adorable!

Isabel: (Giggles) Oh no! I used to really wear whatever I was comfortable in as a child, jeans, loose shirts, all of that. Now I love wearing the designer gowns and things like that. I really just have a great team and stylist so they help me as well.

UserPostedImage

Christina Garibaldi: And you look fab right now. What's going on with the face paint?

Isabel: I....I don't know I just felt like switching it up. (Laughs) I felt a sense of wilderness coming here today. I think my fans like it, right?

They cheered as she continued laughing.

Christina Garibaldi: I love it! It's totally different and new. Now, would you consider this EP to be better than your last albums or about the same?

Isabel: I would say....it's in a way....much better because it's much more bare. I had a lot of control over this and my album which always makes for a truer product. It's also a testing of waters. I wanted to do this in order to see if I could and to see how it would turn out. I don't know if it's better but I think it's a cool EP and a cool album to listen to. There's a side to me that's on there fans have been wanting to hear for a long time.

Christina Garibaldi: We're all sure it's amazing because you never fail to deliver.

Isabel: You're too sweet, thank you. (Smiles)

Christina Garibaldi: Can we have a title yet to the EP?

Isabel: Yes, the title of the EP is called 'Release'.

Christina Garibaldi: Exclusive! You guys heard it here first. And what's the significance of that title? It sounds really good.

UserPostedImage

Isabel: Thank you. It's basically that feeling after the storm is over, you sigh and it's gone. It's a release and I'm releasing it from me and my music. The EP has the personal aspect of my life and shows that I'm a human being with feelings just like anyone else. I make mistakes and I can also hurt people, whether intentionally or unintentional, but I do screw up. So I think that itself can show that I'm able to not let that stop me. The negativity and everything that I've been going through, it's just temporary and I'm going to let it go and continue to be happy.

The audience claps for her.

Christina Garibaldi: Lovely, lovely! I can't wait to hear it. I probably will be the first person to download it! (Laughs)

Isabel: I'd definitely be happy if that happened. I love you and everyone here at MTV.

Christina Garibaldi: Aww, we love you too Izzy! Is there any news on when we'll get a second single?

Isabel: It will be in February. It's going to be called 'Release' and it's basically summing up the EP and you know, how I feel about the things on there. I'm honestly looking forward to just wiping the slate and sort of starting over with the new album.

Christina Garibaldi: Amazing stuff, looking forward to hearing it! Alright you guys have been sitting here, listening to us chat, so let's hear from them! We gathered a few questions from them, some questions they have apparently always wanted to ask you. Now the trick is, you only have 30 seconds to answer them so it's our 'MTV First Lightning Round' okay? All of these are from Twitter and you can get the official question list with all of the twitter handlers on there.

Isabel: (Giggles) Got it.

Christina Garibaldi: Alright, 30 seconds on the clock........ready? Here we go! Favorite song right now?

Isabel: Dark Horse

Christina Garibaldi: Your worse habit?

Isabel: Biting my nails.

Christina Garibaldi: Where's your least favorite place to write songs?

UserPostedImage

Isabel: (Laughs) Um, bathroom?

Christina Garibaldi: (Laughs) Good one, what's your favorite accessory?

Isabel: Scarves.

Christina Garibaldi: Baked or fried?

Isabel: Fried.

Christina Garibaldi: What's your favorite way of relaxing?

Isabel: Baking everything in sight.

Christina Garibaldi: Do you prefer a sweet guy or bad boy?

Isabel: Sweet guy, always.

Christina Garibaldi: Favorite artist?

Isabel: Britney Spears.

Christina Garibaldi: If you could travel any place in the world, where would you go?

Isabel: Costa Rica.

Christina Garibaldi: Favorite animal?

Isabel: Dogs.

Christina Garibaldi: What's your favorite dance?

Isabel: I'm still twerking! Just kidding, (Laughs) Uhhh....the conga? (Giggles)

Christina Garibaldi: WOW! Throwback, okay! Favorite number?

Isabel: 18.

Christina Garibaldi: Last time you went to the beach?

Isabel: Oh gosh, um, months ago.

Christina Garibaldi: If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Isabel: Beefaroni.

Christina Garibaldi: Time's up! Just for the record, I love Beefaroni as well! Yes, soul sisters! (Laughs)

Isabel: Is it not just the greatest thing ever? (Giggles)

Christina Garibaldi: We should eat some together sometime! That about wraps up things around here. Thanks to everyone tuning in and thank you Isabel for coming here.

Isabel: I had fun, it was a pleasure. (Smiles)

Christina Garibaldi: And to the amazing audience here! Make sure you go watch Isabel's new video over and over, and over again. I'm Christina Garibaldi, see you soon!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 26/01/2014(UTC), PANIC! on 26/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 26/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/01/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 27/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/01/2014(UTC)
Online genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 27 January 2014 02:23:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Nice work on this. As you know, music videos in RP are not my thing at all :P But the interview was great :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 27 January 2014 04:18:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Nice work on this. As you know, music videos in RP are not my thing at all :P But the interview was great :)

OOC: Thanks very much for reading :) And yes I know lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 27 January 2014 05:19:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
ooc: Wow this is really amazing Tequila great job on all of this really love the video and how different it is from what Izzy is usually known for and the description for the video is great it's just all really great lol
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 27 January 2014 05:23:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
ooc: Wow this is really amazing Tequila great job on all of this really love the video and how different it is from what Izzy is usually known for and the description for the video is great it's just all really great lol

OOC: Thank you kindly :D I'm glad you liked it!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#7 Posted : 27 January 2014 05:24:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
OOC - this is do well thought out and it was a great read, kinda a dark video for Izzy I like well done Tequila
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 27 January 2014 05:28:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
OOC - this is do well thought out and it was a great read, kinda a dark video for Izzy I like well done Tequila

OOC: Thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 27/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#9 Posted : 27 January 2014 08:43:19(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
OOC: Greaaat work, I could never make such a great video RP xD
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 27 January 2014 08:48:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Realms Of Darkness Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Greaaat work, I could never make such a great video RP xD

OOC: Thanks :) It's not that hard :P I'm sure you could.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 27 January 2014 11:15:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
OOC: This was a great video I should have done something like this.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 27 January 2014 11:57:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This was a great video I should have done something like this.

OOC: Thanks! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 27 January 2014 13:48:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Really an awesome job on all of this. Like I've said before, although all of your RP endeavors are great work I find your Isabel RP's to be my favorite. The video is excellent, I love the backstory and the character of Daisy, and how inclined Isabel is with her work and not just a "pop act" when talking about her music. Bring on the EP! I cannot wait lol. Great work as always :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 27 January 2014 14:01:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Really an awesome job on all of this. Like I've said before, although all of your RP endeavors are great work I find your Isabel RP's to be my favorite. The video is excellent, I love the backstory and the character of Daisy, and how inclined Isabel is with her work and not just a "pop act" when talking about her music. Bring on the EP! I cannot wait lol. Great work as always :)

OOC: Thank you very much :) I feel like she's my baby so I have to take care of her lol and she's been a blast to write and create for so it's sort of easy. Thanks!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#15 Posted : 31 January 2014 02:15:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: I guess we're about to see the person behind the superstar with this upcoming EP. You're very brave to share such personal subjects with your fans, shows you're not a generic pop singer, but a singer with soul and beliefs. Bring it on sista!

OOC: I just love your interviews RP, you make it sound like they're real, the chat between Izzy and the "journalist" flows easy. BTW, good work on the video too.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 31 January 2014 04:12:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER_b: I guess we're about to see the person behind the superstar with this upcoming EP. You're very brave to share such personal subjects with your fans, shows you're not a generic pop singer, but a singer with soul and beliefs. Bring it on sista!

OOC: I just love your interviews RP, you make it sound like they're real, the chat between Izzy and the "journalist" flows easy. BTW, good work on the video too.

Isabel: Thaaaank you, Drakey :)

OOC: Thank you very much :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage